Facebook knows you….and me….
We tell Facebook our life! And it listens, learns, and remembers.
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, the folks at Facebook Stories analyzed it’s users’ top V-Day trends as told through status updates, playlists and check-ins. The restaurant data is pulled from user check-ins on Feb. 14, 2012; the playlist data is based on which songs users listened to most before and after posting relationships as Life Events on Facebook in the United States.
For Valentines Day here’s a look at some of the ways love unfolds on Facebook (thanks Mashable):
A few of the top relationship songs:
- Wanted (Hunter Hayes)
- Ho Hey (Lumineers)
- I Dont Want This Night to End (Luke Bryan)
A few of the top breakup songs:
- Wide Awake (Katy Perry)
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Taylor Swift)
- One More Night (Maroon 5)
3 of the most checked into restaurants on Valentines Day around the country:
- Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Del Frisco’s Steakhouse
- The Melting Pot
Most Popular Days for Relationship Milestones:
- First Met = New Years Eve
- Added “In a Relationship” = Valentine’s Day
- Engagement = Christmas Eve
- Married = Valentine’s Day
Thanks for listening so well Facebook. Now thats love…..